تريند معلومات

header ads

The length of my life I was close to my family

The length of my life I was close to my family, and let me confess to you need ... They are more than necessary for me, I mean as an example ... On my birthday, I will not be able to go out of school, because I have a thinner, I do not have any need and need, but I feel relieved. Oi, and fearing the supreme of every need, always have a sense that it is not a quixotic and a short time, and whatever I say, always feel a sense of a father, a father is not passionate, but he is a great man, always advised me and Baddamni in every need, real I am grateful and grateful for all the need
I had a problem, I wanted to have a party and they refused, I was dancing and silly, I decided to go to the concert at night, whatever happened
After they slept, I walked out of the window of the house. I started to walk to the house where the concert was taking place, about twenty minutes walk, most of them in the main streets and lightly lit, I love the city we live in by the way, but the night was scary and I discovered every night I was far from the house more, I am a girl ... and the da part of the city is safe enough
I was separated from the house by about ten minutes, with every Arab who was assaulted by my side, my mind was my eyes. They were jayns who kidnapped me. My heart was peeping fast. I felt that I would be kidnapped at any moment.
And what happened!
The subject got very quickly, tremendous pain and painful screams, before I understand what happened, I was stacked in an Arab bag walking crazy
"Please, Siboni, I do not say to the need for what happened, I want to"
No reply!
.
After a while I was trapped in a dark room with a tray of food and a glass of water, a blanket lying on the ground. It was a wood-like room, which I suddenly knew. Suddenly the six who had kidnapped me entered the hut
She approached me slowly and she said: "Sweetie, I'm not madendish any idea I'm Farhana Ada I'm your lips"
Her hands were on her heart, her weight was golden and she had a silly smile on her face, she was gently joining me and talking to me with immense tenderness.
My voice was filled with fear and I asked her: "Are you coming?"
I tried to hold myself and block my tears, I was afraid of them
"You came from me, but finally to Qinaki thank God ... I am Mama"
I opened her hands and hugged me, her smell was sweet, my whole body trembled when she touched me, I wanted to disappear from here
She is far from me and I say: "No ... I am not your daughter!"
I was amazed, as if I burned it, an expression that was a mixture of shock and sadness, I stared at the ground, wishing I could walk and sit down, I wanted to sleep
She started to turn back to Laura in slow steps and she said with surprise, "You are my daughter !, they are liars, I am not crazy"
She began to crumble to the ground as she screamed, screaming so loud that Danny and I began to hurt
Suddenly, a man entered the hut, hugging the six quietly, saying: "Hishshish, she is not aware of me. You talked about Er, did not we agree that the subject was a very long time?
I started a little chant, and my friend Khalani came to me and gave me a toast. I went out of the hut and locked the wooden door and saw it.
I was caught with the man on our own
I pray firmly, saying, "You have to keep a gentler than Keda together, your mother"
Despite the harshness of his eyes, but his eyes were full of trust and sincerity, someone told the truth, but I was not their daughter, I cried out madly: "No, no, I'm not your daughter,
Hit me on the Wuxi vigorously
And Sabni and went out
.
Two days passed, and I was in the hut, what I was, she was in the hut and told me that we have to make up for the years that have been lost.
She was sitting with Adami, smiling and saying quietly: "I need one but I missed her, other than you, of course, I was afraid I shed your hair"
Once you asked me: "I was in favor of my work and you are far away from us ?, I was not aware that you would love to ride the wheel by playing and playing with her in the garden of the house all the time ..."
I said: "I loved to sit on the lawn in the front garden, watching the children playing in the streets"
I was honest with her because of two reasons, I annoyed me, and I was simplified to talk about the house
She was saying goodbye, laughing, and saying, "I was also doing a job! I used to release the children who were playing in the street and I was thinking of you. I laughed with all I could think of,
The man who says that he was a pesor was a pizzorni who ate fresh food every day
.
On a day, I felt that there was a strange need for it, and I knew that it was a mistake, but after a few hours I understood what the police officers had seen, and they broke the door of the hut and entered.
The first officer, Shavni, shouted enthusiastically: "I met her!"
Run upstairs and free me from the chain I was bound to
I was able to walk, but even between Idan and the officer I got myself a role on them, the six who say that they are Mama and the man who ate
The man was angry, he was wrestling together, and his nose was red, I was afraid
The six who say to themselves Mama was on a stretcher
I shouted loudly: "What did he get to her?" She died?
The man looked at me, his eyes were a big pouch, full of anger and hatred
Via shouted angrily: "You came to kill me, you came to kill my mother, I am Aboki, Vahma ... Aboki, because Mtsenish Tani"
.
In the hospital, all the people were huddled and hushed, I felt strange
The nurse, when she gave me the food, asked her: "Can I appreciate my family?"
I wanted to see my true parents, smiled and said to me: "I do not know, but I can come and ask, they are a land, they talk to the officer who is Laki"
I was relieved
A GI FBI agent, Latifa, entered Janabi and Huntley: "Hey, I'm Jennifer, have you got the Agent Deloitte?"
"I am a fool, I think I was lucky, they are causing me harm, is I able to show my family?"
"Come on ... you are not a man, you are your family, you know what the real countries of your people are, the countries of which you are kidnapped and you are small, your real parents are the man and the six who are kidnapped,

Post a Comment

0 Comments