تريند معلومات

header ads

Maybe

I have 12 years left, and in the summer, my parents tell me that we are moving to the state of Maine, the Pope is up in his job and the promotion will force us to move to there
I was annoyed and disappointed, but Mama tried to humiliate my spirits and raise my spirits as she spoke to me about the new house's beautiful and beautiful house, and she promised me that she would pick me up the fashion I love, I feel better
The road was long and tedious, eventually grown, and, on the voice of Mama, she said happily: "We got it!"
I was in the midst of the unknown, surrounded by forests from everywhere. I was worried, so I said: "Mqqlqsh, my love, every need will be full, you have plenty of space to play with?"
Unlike the children of my age, I tried to be optimistic, I knew that Mama had enough problems because of her illness, and Baba busy two jobs because he can pay the bills, and the last need I know I provide problems limit them
The house was bigger than I expected, more than we appreciate paying for it, I said to Mama Kada, I laughed and said that we bought him at a reasonable price because he was abandoned by a certain period of time, and we knew that it would be the beginning of the most terrible need I have ever had.
.
And immediately I began to discover the house and turn on a room that benefits me, the floor under which I have no bedrooms, and quickly decided to share the second floor
I started to open the doors, the first room above was small oi, the other room was the main bedroom, meaning you would be obedient to the door and mama, the room was tall and there were strange needs,
When I began to explore it, I had a secret door, very great!
When the door opens with a second room, and a small second room was filled with old children's toys and a toddler's cradle, the former owners used it as a store?
I found out about two dimensions anyway, and I saw the room for a moment, and she was very excited, she said that she would turn her into a games room
.
Theme started from the first night!
I heard the voice near the door of my room, and after it stopped, I was a little shadow under the door, I stood standing for a long time, and then went back and returned from somewhere
Almost every day, the needs of my uniforms were met. I heard the sounds of footsteps, the need for their places to change in the house, the lights were closed, the lights were open, the doors were open, the refrigerator was open and the food was thrown on the ground.
Mama was saying that we are certain of Benensi, but I was sure that he was miraculous, sure, our house was haunted, an old deserted house in the middle of the forest, with secret rooms, sure the house was haunted, but strangely I had never appeared. Or if I was not aware of the presence of something evil in the air of the house, on the contrary ... all need to get was forgetfulness is the logical explanation for it
In the end, get back to me, once I got used to the place, I decided to explore the forest and play in it, the subject was fun, like what Mama said
.
It was a Saturday, a nice summer day, as I used to explore the forest, wandering around the trees aimlessly, to a small wooden building, like a playhouse for a child who was old and worn out
I opened the door and slowly entered, and when I found out that it had a limit to the air, it was very faint, but when it was concentrated, I met a little girl of my age. I heard the sound of the door open.
I said to her: "Isaac, Jenny, I'm Nicole, are you still here?"
The forest air was drawn by saying, "My daughter Aisha is in the house, da, and you?"
"I live in the house of Da"
She asked me in astonishment: "Have you come to Aisha at the Thompson House?"
"Ah, but I know his name is the House of the Thompson"
In fact, I could hear the name Da before Keda, the signs of surprise and shock pant her saying: "Did you hear about John Thompson before Keda?"
"In fact no, we are moving from a simple period"
She was there with his wife and three daughters, and a number of them appeared for a long time. Neighbors were worried about them and they came to the police, who were exploring the matter. The wife and daughters were brutally murdered, but Mr. Thompson Malikh has no trace "
I agreed to speak with her, but the time was late and I needed to go back home. We agreed to meet here at the same time. As we complete our words, Jenny was sweet, her hair was long and her eyes were bright green and wide.
I ran into the middle of the forest when I returned home quickly. Mama was very worried, but I reassured her about my new girlfriend. She asked me, 'Aisha, why did you tell her about the house Jenny asked?' She said, "I'm sure I knew the people who lived. There, countries with already marginalized children "
I said to her with a smile: "Sure,
" Maybe "
.
The day at night, I felt the limit of Bipahini, did not open in kind, Jenny received a base on the edge of the bed and where the fear on them, saying: "We need to tell, we must run away"
I was so alarmed that my heart started beating quickly for no understandable reason
Suddenly I heard Mama yell ...
I do not have to know how to defend myself from her here. I ran into her room quickly.
.
In her darkness he was standing with a man, he was hugging her hard, she could not resist him, he suddenly noticed my presence, smiled and with a husky voice he said, "Hello,
His hair is gray long and his teeth are yellow. His features are scary. Saab Mama started to approach me slowly. I started to run on a place to run away from him or on a need to defend myself. Suddenly Jenny appeared from Raya.

Post a Comment

0 Comments