تريند معلومات

header ads

I was 19 years old.

I was 19 years old. I was training him in a small company. After about a month of training, I started to settle in the company and I took part in the job very quickly. I stayed part of the company team. After a few hours they were ready for a ski trip and of course I was invited to the trip. I decided to stay in a small hotel in the middle of the forest next to the mountains, a traditional hotel, very simple and ordinary, and frankly. We stayed there in order to reduce expenses When we returned, we sat down in the restaurant and ate with each other. We noticed in the reception a long man wearing a suit and a shawl, a large bag and walking quickly, a dress that was not suitable for skiing and not even suitable for the area!
.
I heard the sound of a need to scream loudly, I felt the need to break down in the room, I opened the light and began to turn to the extent that there was a big crack in the ceiling, the room was so big that I was able to clap through it, I heard the voice of Maktoum From the room above, a costume is not enough to say that I need to be silent, I dressed my head and went out, before the reception came down. The long man who wore the suit approached me. He was walking quickly and his clothes were not coordinated. He was the same person who greeted him at the reception. He said with a harsh voice, "Are you the roof of your room?"
I said to him: "I did not break the ground with obedience to me. If I said to them, I will not let you go. I will not let you go." I'll stay with my "
I wanted to say no, but he was a strong handkerchief and the look of his eye was so cruel, I had to say it present, I returned to my voice, I heard his voice after a little in his darkness, he was speaking with a limit but his voice was numb,
.
The next day was a very different day, and I had to go for a long time before the hotel finally returned. When I entered the room I got the roof in a bad state. I climbed over the bed and tried to stomp through the crack but I needed it. When I tried to rest on the ceiling with my hands, Quickly removed from the ceiling, I tried to give a little, opened the light and I looked at Ida and I was surprised she was full of blood!
I ran over the bathroom and started hearing Eddie, and I in the bathroom heard the rift on the ceiling more psychedelic
.
The room came back quickly and I felt parts of the ceiling on my bed, suddenly ... The ceiling was broken completely, and one of six was above my bed, she was dead, her face completely deformed, scratches and bruises her body was full, I heard a loud knock on the door, I ran quickly in the direction of the net, I sprang from the net and ran away quickly, I heard the sight and my lips stood up. He angrily knocks out my window
.
It turned out that he was trying to hide the bodies of his victims on the floor of the hotel, but it seems that he drilled in excess of the need to cause a huge rift in my room, the police officer, a serial killer used to kill his victims and bury them in the floors of hotel rooms and under the wooden panels, but unfortunately He said that he wanted to flee before they caught him
And is still free to the day
.
As long as I have reached it, I would like to tell you an important note: De Mesh is not a novel ... De story translated from the real stories that you translate daily and put them on Facebook ... The last novel of my work is the story of the door curses and the latest novel of my translation is the novel No exit
.
.
.
# Terrified
#Inventory event
# Stories_Israel_world_world

Post a Comment

0 Comments