تريند معلومات

header ads

killed within days

I screamed: "By acting eh Jason ?, no ... dead, no, no ..."
I cried out in fear, and at that time Jason was brotherhood with him for seven years, and was prepared to kill Billy, the cat with my toy, his hegemony using a big rock
De Macanche first time he needed a costume Keda, every time Papa was a Pecherly pet, Jason was killed within days
Jason Murphy killed the dog in Ta'i, Boli Albaghbgan, and Billy the Cat, any pet who was playing with me and was playing with him, in the end Baba Munkash died from what happened, and decided he did not get any other pets
Papa was aware that the scientists, and the seventies, they say that the brutal violence against animals de first sign of violence and criminal behavior, and because of the actions of Jason, Baba feared him, and treated him psychologically at doctors and clinics more than once
Papa was very afraid of his reputation, since after Poli's death he decided to stop pet evil, from his point of view naive behavior was a solution to the problem
Over the years, the tales began and the actions of Jason Tantse, but the subject was recently opened ...
.
Jason Galli and Qali: "I do not know how to behave !, I am very angry"
He was stinging his teeth hard, and he was speaking
I will understand you ...
Jason Ze What I tell you is my big brother, who discovered that his times betrayed him, tired in the work and suddenly returned home by betraying him with her yoga instructor, he went out of the house immediately and contacted my hand Hakkali every need
A month after he got Da, he got a very strange need, Jason's wife disappeared completely and without any trace of any trace, she completely disappeared
All the fingers went to Jason
People knew he knew of her betrayal, but Arif knew the whole story
All the people were suspicious that he was the one who hid, they said he killed her because she is jealous
Strangely, if it disappears without any trace, as much as it reaches or meets it, as if the earth had been opened to hide its atmosphere and closed once again
"I was working with her, Jason," she said quietly.
"When I came to meet them Sawa on my bed, I opened the cupboard and went out of my pistol,
I asked him, "Did you hit her with fire?"
I just love Jason, Jason is the best big brother I can ever hope for, I do not know if I was in his place I could have acted, but I'm not Jason, I'm nothing
"Jason, did you kill her?" Tani asked him.
"No, of course not ... But I wanted to kill her, how do I work Vida Kda ?, I love her very"
I gave him a cup of Scotch when he gave him a drink and I said: "Give me a drink,
Drink it once, quietly pray, his eyes were full of sadness and depression
His eyes were the eyes of someone who had lost everything. He said, "I can not kill her. I can not believe it. I had to kill her, but I did not know her. She disappeared completely, and the whole world questioned you.
I do not know how to help him
The air was cold, I was holding him with his hands and I loved him, he suddenly asked me if Lia had a relationship with her disappearance
I asked him angrily, "Are you crazy?"
I know that the alcohol and sadness that they are capable of change the way he thinks
Jason quietly prayed and said, "Please, take a look in kind and swear to me that you have no connection to her disappearance"
"I swear to you, Jason, I swear to you"
.
In the harsh world, you do not care if your heart is broken, but you are punished for breaking your heart, the whole world does not care about your feelings, they expect you to overcome your feelings, and complete your life, no matter how much grief and pain you feel them, but I was feeling I was aware that he loved his wife, but if he killed her I would have understood his position, but he preferred to swear to me that he was killed, I'm not Jason, and honestly ...
The police from the first day they complained, and from the first day of Makansh, he said:
He said, "What is it that I do not know?" And he said: "I know that you are, and you have no idea of ​​their place, and frankly ... the salvation of an oppressor interested in her"
He was his only response to everyone, no matter who he was, asking him about her or disappearing
In the end the police nast the subject, lock the case, flatten one guide but help them complete
In the end, Jason was able to overcome what had happened to him. It was true that he took four years, but eventually managed to overcome the subject
.
I know that he is finally working as a da, because the invitation to his joy in Idi Ahi, Hitjo Tani reel, I began to prostrate him, his life settled once again, in the end ... After four years, one of his procrastination, I was hilarious, And four years after believing that it has to do with the disappearance of his wife, but people are Kada, and Ktdla Kada, as long as the need to confirm, he is able to change their conviction Biaha
But Jason was always bald because he was innocent
Unlike everyone else, I was completely certified
.
I believe that he knew that his wife was killed
But if he had the opportunity, he would have to kill me
But I do not allow him to waste himself and his future because of a human being Zaid
She betrayed him
His heart broke
And I need to make sure that it does not break the heart of a second time
Jason LeMacani was killing her
Because he will save her from her torment
But I'm not Jason
I'm not killing her
.
I took the huge shakosh in Tai, and the secret bunker came down. I wanted to tell her the sweet news
At first, Petrjani was walking
But after four years of continuous torment on a daily basis
I knew I was not going to walk, so I began to run the need I needed Jason had to do
He destroys it
I'm not killing her
She is not comfortable
I'm not Jason
.
Jason Shaffney and I tortured Paul Albbaggan, cheek from Eddie quickly and after me
His wing was broken, with a lot of bleeding, and in a bad state, the shakosh from Eddie and his throw away, Polly was still alive
He asked me angrily: "You are not working with him, so I have to kill him because he is relieved of his torment and pain"
I asked him in fear: "Will you tell the Pope about Sri?"
He smiled at me

Post a Comment

0 Comments