تريند معلومات

header ads

A pilot from a very long time

A pilot from a very long time, and I certainly saw many strange needs during the thousands of hours spent in the air, and flew all the planes you can imagine, the small aircraft flew, and flew giant aircraft, and took a lot of medium-sized aircraft, but every da was in the cusp, and His lip on the cold night I spent in Yakataja, Alaska, was in the cusp of a second
At the time, I was connecting supplies to a very well-known company in Alaska. I could tell you about its name. At that time I was a Cessna 180 passenger and used it to carry out supply operations. On the night of the sign, the wind was very strong. When I got down in the corridor, and despite the cold and the wind, but the sky was clear and clear, I usually had to get the safest supplies and returned the same day, but due to the weather conditions Edoni made two choices, either I gave up the need and returned, or I fell anywhere at night at their expense The need and I see the air conditions after and decide
The people who come from me are supposed to meet me at the end of the corridor where you landed. Take care of me, and then I will walk along. The winds will be in my favor, and the Lord will help me fly easily. The sky is clear and the moon is shining. I feel comfortable in the journey of return. The landscape of Alaska is famous for its beauty
When I was about to land on the plane, the passageway was very dark, I imagined that they were HENOROH, as I was more capable of landing, falling in the dark was a risk, but I was a professional pilot. I was expecting that they would hustonize by truck to take down the need, but the corridor was dark and completely empty
I decided to go down for a night, fly low, to make sure that there are no cars or any debris on the corridor, and I can appreciate it if there is a standing line waiting for me in the dark, ok can the light be cut and they try it back?
The corridor was empty, as if I had decided to land on it, but the whole airport was completely dark, but I spotted three large trucks standing on the ground, one of them was open, but the passageway was empty, I began to feel uneasy, I was flying and the bus was running. I stop and stop before I make sure that every need is perfect
When the pilot stood up, a movement was heard at the end of the corridor. It was true that the snow was everywhere, and the wind was blowing in a random way, even though I was ready to swear to you that I had seen a black fantasy of a distance from you. At first I thought I was not handsome, and darkness darkened me. I see the needs of the existing, but Reserve, Medit Eide and started the most brake as the speed of the pilot
The pilot stood up, her lights were brightly lit up, and my friend saw the truck with its door open more clearly, Eddie lax on the brakes, the cab door opened, the air was very cold, especially when I came out of the cab with my luggage, the wind was violently strong, The pilot is busy, but the engine stopped abruptly, Ben ... One of the maintenance volunteers said that it was a good holiday, and it is very clear that he was saying any words and that the holidays are not available
In general, the subject means simple, I can easily handle it, I got off the plane and headed for the administration building, the office door was open, I heard a clear voice from the wind, the sound of a whisper.
.
I quickly realized, but Malik had no trace of any border and shot. I tried a small meal, often work and air management. The office ran away from the cold and Bitdavea
Before I reached the office I drove off the side of the truck, touched the bonnet, was very cold despite the cold, I shouted at them, but with a high response, Medit Eddie and the open truck chair, I knew they were kicking up axes to defend themselves in the place. And I began to get closer to the administration building slowly, I heard the air of the office, but it was completely empty
But a second need caught my eye, the green carpet that was furnished in the office floor was thick with sticky liquid, red liquid, blood !!
Ok ... I need to walk right here
I saw a need for a munch that existed before Keda, in the middle of the telegraph, where there were traces of small steps, in which there was actually a limit, and I gave my speed and I was about to reach the direction of the pilot, about 50 meters away. Explain it, need a costume what is the voice of a little girl singing!
I can not distinguish the words of the song, the sound of the wind is high and over the sound, but the sound of Jay from here, Jay from the north, in the middle of the darkness ... and from afar I glimpsed,
She is no more than five or six years old, her hair is black, but her eyes ... her eyes were scary, the place of her eyes was missing, frightening black holes, I do not know I am a true daif or a deception because of my fear and because of darkness, Blood, especially on her mouth, the blood was falling from her teeth as her white dress was dirty
I screamed in the wind: "Are you a quixote?"
She stood, hands and feet, slowly moving, stretched her hand Adama, was a muscular grip, a long bite all the blood, was Ptbs high and Mtmrch
She said with a terrifying voice: "You can play together, you do not fool anyone else"
I ran the pilot's hand in fear. She was nearing me. She heard her voice approaching at a frightening speed from Raya. She was about to catch me.
Her voice was terrifying as she said: "Come on play ... Come play"
The pilot started to move, the pilot started to take off and the girl stood silently watching me
In the light of the moon, I was so faint and distant
Standing on the corridor watching me
Silently ....
.
.
.
# Terrified
#Inventory event
# Stories_Israel_world_world

Post a Comment

0 Comments