تريند معلومات

header ads

From Cam Week

From Cam Week, in the middle of the night, when I enter the bathroom, an unusual friend, I sleep very deeply and have little health during the night, but it seems that I drank too much water before I slept.
I have a strange habit, I do not know I sleep in the dark, a semi-empty room Mvihash any electronic devices, and because I suffer from what came out of the fashion and show any light when I need temporary blindness
Usually, if I avoid the situation, I will reduce my telephone lighting to the lowest possible degree and use it when I move in the dark apartment,
I do not have aisha on my own, I live with two of my colleagues, but they are busy in the rosy of the night, and Bisiboni in the apartment on my own, because as if moving in the apartment with sleep sleeps normal, the bathroom is close to my ointment, and Zi what I told you the lights bother me because if it happened and corrected the night Thanks I move in the dark
Of course, I am afraid of the dark, but I ask myself to say that the house is locked and secure, and that the situation has happened more than once and the enemy is doing well, the important thing ... The house was very dark. I was moving home in the light of the weak phone. I went to the bottom of the tub when I washed my hands. My telephone rang on the shelf with the bathroom mirror. The soap was poured on my hands, the water was opened, and then the biggest mistake I could make was blurred. It is in my place
I looked at the mirrors!
.
In the mirrors, of course, I was a little silly myself, but a mirror ... A shadow of imagination for a man standing in the bathtub and Raya, a very ordinary person who can be seen every day in the street, every need is normal except for one need but ... He stands in the dark bath
I was afraid I could not describe it, I was terrified, my fear was completely paralyzed, my fear was unable to move, it was clenched and frazzled with a handle, its look fixed on top and I could not move it. I could not move I caught my telephone and turned on its light and Raya, somewhere the man stood, but the bathroom was completely empty, I quickly glanced at the mirrors quickly, and forgot about the EIDA Mali soap
The phone was signed from Eddie in the tub, in the middle of the drip water, despite the water but the light was so light, and I let it fall in the mirrors, the man was coming out of the bathtub and near me a step, being frank with you, the light was weak, the fear was stronger than me, The door, I was lying on the ground but I appreciated you, I came out of the bathroom, and opened the light of the hall
.
I was standing in the hall, shaking and my whole body trembling with fear, the apartment in the next floor, I walked by the door, I had to make sure it was locked, if the door was opened and the door was opened, the door was locked and closed so very
Anwar Nour started the whole house, did not understand what had happened, can dream dreams, I stood in the middle of the hall to some extent I was completely made, I walked to the bathroom and I know that most of the salvation of my phone completely, I entered the bathroom and I listened to my phone, which was covered with water, I examine the damage
I was afraid to see his terrifying eyes on top of me. I opened my cell phone to wash and clean it. I went out of the bathroom and went to my room. I grew up like a dead woman. Of fear cutter
I asked them to leave the house for two weeks, but I was busy in need of a second time, and I did not have to wait until I was asleep. I was busy, I avoided the mirrors in the whole house, they laughed at the top of what covers the mirrors with towels and moles in the oases where they sit, because in the spirit of work and my hair is not theater, Bicolouli I need to be in the mirrors if only once every day
.
On the day of the day, they heard the voice of their screams. They were at home in fear. They said that we needed the house immediately because they called the police, got out of the fashion, and looked at the small mirrors in the hall by chance. We went out of the house, the police did not find any need, they told us that we are sure Bentgel
We are not in the house, it is not like us, so we go to a second house, but we all agree. We cover all the mirrors.
.
.
.
# Terrified
#Inventory event
# Stories_Israel_world_world

Post a Comment

0 Comments