تريند معلومات

header ads

my girl friend is beautiful

my girl friend is beautiful
Her hair was a del horse, wearing a nice sleeveless blouse with small flowers, short shorts and a cute, short bambi drink, a base on her desk relaxed, she needed to work as she did after her long day at work
I moved the small pillow under the seat of the seat of comfort, Makbdrh never more than ever
She had a base on the desk, her desk was in the sleeping egg, her legs were filled with pixels, and she needed a laptop to buy her. Damn it ... my love is so beautiful
I stand on the ground, fill the glass door of the balcony with the sleeping rod, about 3 feet from the door of the door, in which there is a huge wall around the house, with surveillance cameras and an alarm, so that I was standing on the high hill, as usual, A base on its own, the difference between us, I am a base hiding in the darkness, a base in the light of its light, I clean it, and it is not Shifani at all
I am at the base of Adam, but it is Metzdarsh ​​Chovni
She did not let me down
.
Her phones rang, she stopped, she began to blur the caller's number, her features were changing, the narrowness was on her,
I drank from the lupine tea with my tea, and I had to answer it in the cold air
I heard a voice
The sound of weak footsteps Jay from Raya, specifically from above me, I was afraid of my place with fear, as long as the darkness is dominant and dams I am safe and hiding very well, but if any thought opens a scout or even a mobile light,
I wish, I saw and saw
It was in the imagination of someone walking in the dark, my heartbeat began to increase, I felt tense and scared, my body was starting to shiver
Walk slowly and down the hill
With each step closer to me
Suddenly ... stop
He extended his hand in his pocket and saw a need, a need for enlightenment, the light of my ability to reveal its features
His phone was Berne, the second digit, and then the call ended
The light of his phone closed when he finished the call
Now I understand ...
.
Da Ned the Damned, the worst person I've ever lived in Salt Lake City in Utah, has a 6-month old Bitararda and asked for it MAYAD, and NAHRADA Jay Valentine Day simply to get it from me
I know every need for her life, I have a daily record with a record of all the need for her bags in the garbage bag Baaaa every day, no matter how small
I scorned him angrily
Ned da person to eye
Suddenly he needed to shine in his hand, her lip in the light of her room, and she knew she erased, and my heart stopped her from fear
He had a huge meat chopping knife in his hand
.
I wish I could, I can not imagine that my sweetheart can get her need
She is worthy of Keda, she deserves every sweet need
After months of my relationship with her, and entering her home, which is not present, I am in her flesh, being careful that Mahdash enters the house other than me in the work, Bshm Hdoumha love her scent, Jay Ned Deloqti to take it from me
He started walking slowly forward
I had to act
The camera was ready for use, I used it today, but it was not the same as the flash, but I guess you understand what, I decided to behave differently, I'm afraid of flash
The camera pointed his face, and his picture
As the flash hit in the shambles, the surprise of his cell loses his balance as he descends on the hill, the flash effect was wonderful, and the surprise had a stunning effect, if they had seen the picture,
Started to fall
To a certain extent his body settled under the hill, right next to the wall, the house was full
And his body was fixed, not thy temple
I listened to him with concentration, to make sure he was not fixed
But he did not know what he was saying
The knife that was in his hand was planted in his neck brutally
Die!
.
But she looked at me with interest, the concern was Mali's features and beautiful, it is sure that the lens of the flash camera from her, but not able to determine the cause or location
But the walls and doors of her house are soundproofed, I know, if I'm moving through Dqaiq, I do not know how to distinguish my place, nor do I appreciate it.
Take good
When the light of the morning light the world, Hchov Hditi Leha, Hchov body of Ned who wanted to kill her, she knew that her lover around her, Bihmha, Biakhd of God
She knew she was my gift
And the closest one is
Happy Valentine Day
.
.
.
# Terrified
#Inventory event
# Stories_Israel_world_world

Post a Comment

0 Comments