تريند معلومات

header ads

All that I have been waiting for is a calm, calm and quiet

All that I have been waiting for is a calm, calm and quiet
I do not have two children, I do not kill him in my life
My son Jason was in the living room, peeking at the cartoon programs he loved, and I was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast, my daughter Libby was so naive, Jason went into the kitchen, he was nervous, he sighed, sure Jay annoyed me
"Mamma, did you come by committing it?"
I asked him: "Eh?"
"Television says that you wish I would call Jenna originally"
I grabbed him from his hand and went back to the living room and asked him: "Are you looking at Eh?"
The television screen was completely black, in the text a huge white line: "Your mother hated your presence"
I grabbed the remote and tried to change the channel, but all the channels were where the same message, Jason began to bother, I told him not to understand: "sure you need to see"
I closed the TV, but although I locked the message I found it on the screen
Jason whispered nervously: "I'm afraid"
Al-Rimout said, "I am very tired,
I saw the whole Achilles of the electric wire, but the message suddenly changed
(We are your observers)
.
In China for some worriedly, Libby entered the fashion, lisa put on sleepwear, she asked us: "Are you working here?"
The message changed Tani: (we are violently hearing you)
Lippi asked in amazement: "Television is his money?"
I saw her quiet, Edie landed on her mouth, a Libby shivering at her touch, she threw me away angrily, Shwart on my mouth when I shut up and I consulted her on the screen
She whispered anxiously: "Eh?"
Jason said fearfully: "TV talk to us"
If you can not be a type of terrorism, then who can be the owner of the Kada ?, I ran to the door and closed the door, so I made sure that the rest of the doors and windows were closed to them, I checked my phone in safety, grabbed my phone and I called the police
But as soon as my phone rang the message changed: (If you call any creature, Htmotoa!)
My children are scared, I'm afraid, I've got a limit to watching us, I walked slowly to them, I whispered to them in fear and with a cheerful voice: "Jason, you're here to do the television, I and Libby do everything we need to make sure you're safe)
.
We searched the whole house for myself and my father, so we made sure that we had no limits. We dropped furniture and saw the doors, so we did not make sure we were safe. We decided to go back and we all sat on the sofa next to some
We sat there for about an hour, not for a whole hour, not for any need, but for the television, no need to change. Jason started to get tired and decided to sleep on my shoulder, but I kept him away from me, I did not want them to be close to me.
We were about to sleep for the letter changed Tani: (your daughter in her body a piece of skin increase, it is necessary to take off her clothes)
Libby screamed: "He knew Minin?"
She tried to give her a small voice and said: "Give a little"
The letter changed once as well: (it is necessary to take off its goals)
.
The atmosphere started to get tense, Libby was crying in desperation, I knew she was scared and ready to do whatever it took to get rid of the scary situation. Jason was scared and he said, "Mama, are we going to talk?"
Lambie began to take off her hobbies, Jason's turn and his eyes closed, and I was with the help of Libby, Libby was a beautiful young woman, then 17 years old, she kept keeping a mature woman
Libby asked me nervously: "Finn?"
I said to her anxiously: "Istni, I'm a part of it"
The letter changed: (the piece is on the side of her thigh, you have to cut the meat with a knife when it is made)
Jason Chuck started to yawn and said: "I do not want to die ... I do not want to die"
But I knew how to make it easier, I walked around the kitchen and came back with a huge kitchen knife, and I said it steadily: "Listen to me, I'm leaving you a small wound, try to give me a steady,
She slept on the couch, Jason Laseh, a round, round, shabby, holding her man hard as she stood up and whispered to her: "Ready?"
She shook her head and covered it with tears
I took the knife on her thigh and began to cut, she was throwing, the blood fell on the sofa, I felt angry, of course, as usual I am the host of the sofa and she will not help me
.
Suddenly I screamed hard, I screamed from my imagination and I saw the wound was wide and deep, I seemed to be sinking, I screamed at Jason being answered towels from the bathroom, the face of Libby was full of pain and fear, Eddie fell on the wound and I was trying to stop the bleeding, but the bleeding was stronger than me, Everywhere, Libby began to weaken and her face began to draw, barely breathing, her eyes weakly
Jason returned with the towel and he was Peps to his bare sister who bleeds madly, urinated on himself with great fear, grabbed the towels and I mute the wound and try to stop the bleeding
Jason shouted: "Mama, television"
On the screen, the message changed: (call the police)
But it was not logical, they were not so much as a police officer, Jason was moving to the phone but I yelled at him: "Prove your place"
The message on the screen changed my time: (Please call the police, the girl Hotmout)
I walked to the phone, my head was all bloody, I heard the message and I asked loudly: "You are Maine?"
The message was fixed not changing, I was angry
Jason screamed from Raya: "Lippi die, Mama, please"
I screamed angrily at the screen and yelled, "Are you min?"
I went to change the channels with despair and anger, but every need was normal.
" my mom ... "
I shouted angrily at the boy and shouted at him: "Shut up a little, you who worked like a ... right?"
" No! "
"Do not you, you are jealous of your sister ... You want her death because I care about you increase"
"Mama, no !, I'm in need of a kitchen"
"You know ... The first message was true, I actually Mbkhbush, and your father raped me, and when he was forced to take me, and left behind, he was greedy and tortures me every day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments