تريند معلومات

header ads

Do not trust him

We decided on the opposite of the custom that we buy the ring Sawa, I chose a ring in which the size of a diamond is a nice oi and its shape is nice, and despite the high price, but Mark smiled, a peacock and a picnic: "Do not trust him "
I met Mark at a dinner party for a friend we shared, from the hour I was impressed and impressed by the long legs with golden hair, strong body and strong gray eyes. His voice was deep and eloquent. His charming smile was the one that struck me.
In the first I had doubts about my relationship with a man of Arma, he had four children, the largest of whom was Stella who was 15 years old, Leon 13 years old, and their twin Victor and Olivia with 6 years, all of them are sweet and polite and polite
Mark Qali said that his ex-wife committed suicide from 3 years, especially on the eve of their tenth anniversary, her work was a period of depression, returned from the work of the night Shanka itself and dead, he said violently that he sat for a long time in a bad psychic, but he was able to overcome the psychological circumstances in the risk of his children , Which he frankly liked very much, Marc was a good man, in the end I was impressed with all the need in him
Most of my friends were saying crazy high because they would have a widowed man with 4 children, and I'm still 25 years old, but I have a justification for the situation. I love children very much. Mark's children are sweet and polite and their age is appropriate. I'm not afraid of the subject.
I do not like Marc, despite the 11 years difference between me and him, but there was a lot of common needs between us, we are not like the same TV programs, we have the same sense of humor, but the most important of all Da, we love the bride more than any other need
.
We tied up for about 8 months before my decision to make a progress. My mother said: "Oh, take care,
But I hear her words, because simply, even if they are married to me, but I do not have any objection
The only problem was that the big girl Stella was treated with a little discretion, she was kind and polite, but she did not talk together unless there was an important need. She loved me and treated her normally, but I understood her position. In the end she had 12 years but her mother She died, I imagine her grief and heartache, and although all of her she accepted the news of our engagement very well, she gently hugged me with an official tone: "Congratulations"
I was myself close to Leah Akter than Kada, but I do not do it
.
Tannie was a Sunday, Mark usually has a spirit that plays golf every Sunday, no matter what the weather, sunny or rainy, in the summer with open golf courses and in the winter in a golf course, I was asked more than once to play with him but I was a coward. The golf course was designed to go on its own
In the afternoon I found out that he forgot to eat with him in the refrigerator. I called him but he was on top. I decided to go to the golf course where he used to play. I did not get there. Malki had no trace. The receptionist told me that there was no one.
I returned home, a sense of puzzlement, a million words of thought, a reasonable mark by Marc Pichoni, the medicine of Le Lille Picdab for the golf course?
.
When the house came back, I asked him what he did in the golf course, saying that they played a little candy and that he was depressed
In it is a mistake, and I need to know it!
The week after what happened to what he said and said that he was playing golf with his friends, of course Mknth Musdakh but a place to benefit Abin Da, I told him I live at home to take children from Bali
The morning I spoke to my sister and asked her to take care of the children, because I am a traveler, and their home is very friendly. I need her in an important journey, because my Arabic has a simple problem.
I returned home, stood a long distance when Marc Mishovnich was outside. At about 10 am he came out of the house and rode his vehicle.
My heart was paddling fast, I was sure he was riding high, he got out of the highway and started heading for the woods, walking in the center of one of the woods for about a quarter of an hour, stopping his caravan beside a small hut, an old wood hut and an abandoned central A dark forest
He got out of his car and opened the bag. There was a lot of food in it. He started eating and the hut came in and he peeled around him with tension.
I closed the door of the hut and saw it. I was sure that he would meet another one by plane, but I was not here. He was not his vehicle. He arrived at the place. Why did you get there? I waited for about 10 minutes before I got out of my room. , A strange place where one meets one in it!
I heard the sound of Mark's keys, but finally I heard the sound of Mark's keys.
.
I tried to get out of the wood of the hut, her lips, not her eyes, but her six features were familiar and her hair was dark black. She felt my presence. I suddenly saw my side. I left the cottage.
Bakhouf said, "Limit here?"
I went ...
I ran so far as I got to my girlfriend, quickly swooped like crazy, thoughts wrestling in my head, the six features familiar to me?
I went back to my sister's house and took the boys and my Arab girl. She said to me with concern: "Where are you concerned?
I thanked her quickly and I said: "I'm fine ... I'm fine"
.
I was waiting to forget all the need, I was preparing the children to go to school, and I do not need to eat breakfast, and Akwi school premises, the needs of all of me so busy that I was forgetting about what happened almost, Mark Btali message that he would spend two days with his friends, There are no problems
On the day of the morning, the door of the darkness of the door was broken, and the door was opened and Stella was standing

Post a Comment

0 Comments