تريند معلومات

header ads

I do not know what happened to my family except what happened ...

I do not know what happened to my family except what happened ...
I and my family used to gather together and eat all the meals. Even when my sisters got into arguments and quarrels, Papa always said: "Even if you argue with each other, at least between you and some kind of communication"
For my family, the two most important needs were that we prefer to continue Sawa, and we are confiding in each other secrets
When I was 13 years old, we moved to a new house, a large and spacious house, consisting of two floors, and of course for a family of 6 people, Da was a very suitable house
I started to feel very quickly, almost a week after we moved, every time I went to the second stage, feeling a cold sensation by occupying my whole body, feeling that there was a need in the whole floor, and unfortunately the role that I had in my body, every time I attended it For the role, I feel every need to shout, I have to run away, and I get up at night and in the day, but it is worse after sunset
.
At first I thought about adapting, I told Papa, so I noticed every need and I said that the air conditioning Malosh is related to the cold dehydration, a shower on a small round window close to the ladder, and that it is possible that the flow of Hua is cold,
I tried to believe the words of Papa, and for a long time I was trying to convince myself that the window D is the source of cold air, and I convinced myself that if I started to ignore it, every need to stay completely, but unfortunately ... things worse
.
The day I came down on the ladder at night, with the tip of my eye I stared at the window, and his lip!
His face was black and his eyes were completely white. He was watching me from the corner of the net, I was terrified and I ran into the light hand when I opened it, but whatever the thing was, it disappeared completely when the light opened up, I walked on a chair, I gathered my courage and opened the nets, De in the second floor and far from the earth about 15 meters, however, Malkic no trace of anything da whatever he eh
But nice news ...
Right?
It is impossible to reach a window that is 15 meters high and disappears in seconds, so I closed the light and decided that I would never scratch it for any creature.
why?
Because they say they are crazy, and fear Khalani lost my mind completely, and I do not want the fear of my family not me or Ali
.
For a long time I was behind me from the side of the window and ignored it, every time I felt it watching me, my whole body was choking and the blood was showing in my veins, but no matter what happened,
At night I saw the bathroom at night. I felt it was there. Adami was fixed in my eye and I walked quickly. As soon as I was away from her, I felt safe.
" Gene "
Da Aref my name!
In the night, I decided that I was not going to the second floor. Whatever happened, I started to sleep on the sofa under the living room. My sister was the one who was very responsive to my situation.
I was tense, pressed, my nerves tight, my condition bad, and my fear, all my family and friends noticed that there was a need for change, but I ... I need to know my need, so my fear is completely silent
.
In a day, suddenly and without any justification, I came back from school to meet them covered in the small round window with a thick black curtain, then ... I was the happiest one in the world
I felt so relieved, I made sure I was not crazy, the thing in the window is real, I'm not imagining, I began to change again, for the better!
All of the people in the camp felt the change, and I returned to my senses once again and returned to normal again
.
I was sitting at night with my big brother near me and asked me curiously: "Did you suddenly change me for the best?"
I lied to him and insulted him: "I do not have reason, I'm a little confused"
His features changed, and he confirmed me, he said I am a liar and that is not the reason
After a little of his features changed Tani, the time of fear Mli Mmahh and he says the sentence of my life is forgotten
"Entie violin is in the oven ... right?"
.
.
.
# Terrified
#Inventory event
# Stories_Israel_world_world

Post a Comment

0 Comments