تريند معلومات

header ads

My daughter who has six years

My daughter who has six years, then a close friend, Emma Michaelson, and I almost know all the need and detail, my daughter said that Emma loves the dogs too, because she is a small cat scribbled and from her day is afraid of cats and disobeying them, Emma loves books which have more pictures Of all the books are words, especially the stories of Mickey and Batut, and any book with pictures of Mahor or horses
Her hair is brown and wavy, her eyes are bright blue and she is full of freckles, wearing large and broad creases on her small face, her knees and ankles are full of small and small wounds all the time because she is twisting and playing. She is the one who said to my daughter Kada, wearing a raincoat always. الدنيا مش هتطر
My daughter is a violin. Emma likes drawing, and her favorite color is red, with a lot of paint, almost all the time, even while she's drawing
But the teachers were saying that there was no problem in Da
More than once I said to my daughter asked her to play Teiji here at home, but my daughter said that Emma disobeyed because she fears her uncle, who loved her very much and afraid of her that she is subjected to any harm to land land, as the children of all uncles were abused by the house
Frankly, her response was a natural one ... and I was very worried
.
My daughter Jet in a day and she said that Emma is not showing her fully, not behaving like what the rest of the children do, dressed as if watching TV
I began to worry about the girl, I began to feel curious about her, the strange girl who appeared in the life of my daughter suddenly, I began to ask her friends of my daughter but I know her sincere, I decided to turn it on the Internet, ran in all search engines, ran in her name and her family, on Facebook Twitter and all the social networking sites, ran everywhere and the result was always one, nothing, as if the old girl was not there before Keda
I tried to interrogate my daughter, but all she knew about was that she was Aisha with her uncle Benjamine, far from her family completely, Aisha in the same place where all the children of the family were in before they were badly hurt and disappear, but she said,
I asked the other children, asked our neighbors, I asked him what to do with him in the town, but it seems that they had heard about a girl named Da before Keda, but one of the elders of the town said that she remembered the name Da, but you do not know how to know , Advised me to go to the Library and Ador in the archive of magazines and magazines, and actually decided to work as a sponsor
.
I know a lot about Emma, ​​knowing that her favorite hobby is to go out and watch the birds, love the strawberry cake too, her favorite dress is her blue dress, which is full of small white flowers, I know about her latest information, other than me and my daughter
Knowing violently that she is afraid of the train station at night, knowing that she advised the whole night trembling of fear because of the sprite who lives in her wheel, knowing that she did not leave her family was given all the time because of her mother and her brutality, but she knows that she will not meet her mother Tani
But when I returned to the archive I knew other information ...
She knew that Emma was missing 25 years, the last day her parents saw her outside the school, wearing a blue dress with white flowers on top of her raincoat,
From her day, she was afraid!
.
.
.
# Terrified
#Inventory event
# Stories_Israel_world_world

Post a Comment

0 Comments